Keep Your Tank Full This Spring!
With each day warmer than the last, we’re sure you’re eagerly awaiting the day you turn down your heating system for a while. But wait just a little longer! A full oil or propane tank functions as more than just a heating source. Letting your tank sit empty in the warmer months can actually be damaging to your equipment; it’s important to see why.
Don’t neglect your tank!
- Too much empty space in your tank can lead to water accumulation
- Water accumulation creates sediment build-up
- Sediment build-up is bad news!
- Rust and corrosion of your tank’s interior
- System malfunctions
- Costly repairs
- Enjoy off-season prices and off-season noncompetitive scheduling
- Full tank = peace of mind. May unpredictable weather come your way; you’ll be ready for it.
Avoid extensive and expensive repairs next heating season by keeping your tank full! Call us at (203) 324-2141 to schedule your next fuel delivery.